We evaluated the trail early Wednesday morning. The rainfall has saturated most of the trail and we need more time below freezing. In an effort to preserve what we have We will be closed today and hope to reopen tomorrow. With the incoming snow we will need to attempt to keep what is falling as we have High winds forecasted . We would highly suggest waiting till after snowfall completes tomorrow in order to have a quality ski. Conditions will be very soft until we can pack it and allow it to set up. Thank you for your cooperation.

More articles