Open Range is available to those who are U.S. Biathlon Red Book Certified and desire range practice with their personal .22 caliber rifle.
To be eligible to register, participants must be:
- 10 Years of Age or Older
- Active U.S. Biathlon Member
- U.S. Biathlon Red Book Certified
- 10 years of age and older
- Minors must exhibit mature behavior
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian at the range
- All participants must sign safety waiver
- Use of range and equipment is restricted unless in the presence of an authorized Range Marshal
Non-biathlon shooting is not permitted at Ariens Nordic Center
How to Register:
1. Creating a profile with Ariens Nordic Center
2. Completing the USBA Verification Form
Once a profile is created and U.S. Biathlon Verification Form is submitted, Ariens Nordic Center will contact you within two business days to grant access to the registration portal. To register, login to your Ariens Nordic Center profile and select available Open Range sessions.